We want you to be happy with your purchase. Please check the goods on delivery and ensure that they are supplied correctly. If any of the goods prove to be unsuitable please return them within 7 days in the original packaging and in an unused condition for a full refund less of any postage costs.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
All sales are final.
Seller will not be liable for any loss, damage or penalty resulting from delay in delivery when such delay is due to causes beyond the reasonable control of the Seller, including but not limited to, supplier delay, force majeure, acts of God, labour, unrest, explosion or earthquake. In any such event the delivery date will be deemed extended for a period equal to the delay.
The Seller’s liability arising out of the Contract and or sale is limited to the purchase price paid by Buyer and in no event will seller be liable for any costs of procurement of substitute goodsor services by the Buyer, or for any special, consequential, incidental or indirect damage, loss or expense (including without limitation loss or profit) relating to or arising out of this agreement, whether the claim is based on contract, negligence, or any other theory of law or equity, under any circumstances whatsoever even if the Seller has been advised of the possibility of such damage. Loss or expense without limitation includes any liability that may arise out of third party claims against Buyer. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure or essential purpose of any limited remedy provided under paragraph above or under any other term of the Contract.
A qualified technician should fit all goods supplied by us. We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by incorrect use or installation of goods supplied by us.
Faulty Goods can be returned within 30 days, of receipt, for replacement. Returns will not be accepted without prior authorisation. (Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a RMA number and include a description of the product and fault. Defective goods will be replaced with equivalent products should the original product be out of stock. Goods returned for exchange or refund must be accompanied with an invoice copy and a covering letter
- The RMA must be returned within 14 days from the date of issue of the RMA number, otherwise the RMA number will be void and the product will not be accepted.
- Any shipping costs incurred in returning product to Grandata is the reseller’s responsibility.
- Goods will not be accepted from the carrier unless clearly marked with a Grandata RMA number.
- Warranty will be void unless returned in suitable packaging.
- Failure to input the fault description will result in the request being rejected. “Faulty” will not be accepted.
- The RMA number is only issued for the goods stated above
- Returned goods will only be credited if they cannot be repaired or replaced by a similar product.
- All products will be inspected for shortages; these will be noted and deducted in the case of a credit.
- All products will be inspected for damage, in the case of a credit; no credit will be given for damaged goods.
- “No Fault Found” goods will be returned.
All returns to be sent to:
49 Birkdale Avenue
Some goods are supplied with a manufacturer’s warranty. The reseller may need to contact the manufacturer directly with warranty claims. Grandata will use reasonable endeavours to assist the reseller with warranty claims.
- Aerial Installation Accessories
- Audio Video Cables & Connectors
- Capacitors Radial 105c
- Car Navigation Loaders & Lasers
- CCTV Camera Systems
- CD / DVD Laser & Mechanisms
- Digital Satellite Spares
- HDMI / DVI Cables & Accessories
- Home Cinema Cables
- Home Cinema Install Accessories
- Meters and Tools
- Remote Controls
- Service Aids
- Soldering Accessories
- TV Brackets and Stands
- TV Spares
- Gadgets and Innovative Products
- E-Cigarettes / E-Shisha
KHS 400Q LASER